What Personal Information About Customers Does Italybyweb.com Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Italybyweb.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know by opting out of our emails.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Italybyweb.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Italybyweb.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. Such as our Italian Manufacturers, these businesses are independent of Italybyweb.com. We provide these manufacturers/vendors with customer information related to your transaction.
- Protection of Italybyweb.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our policies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Italybyweb.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.